Sunday, December 9, 2012

Gingervitus?

Seb stocked up on his sweet tooth for a whole year in a two hour span today. I'm not kidding! Our dear friend, Auntie Anuva had a special party today, The Gingerbread (Graham cracker) House Making Party of 2012!! This will now become a tradition in our crew and I can't wait for next year - minus all the candy.  Here are some pics from a great party play date:

Smiling because he knows all that candy is waiting for his little hands

Eating, not decorating

His favorite thing to do now: close his eyes for the camera



Im on a sugar hiiiiiiiigh


Can we get down now?



The masterpiece is finished



 AND THE AFTER PARTY:

Seb was the last kid to leave

He's very much into the swing right now

Good job pushing, Fafa!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love the title! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on Josie's comment! And big LOL on Sebby's closed eyes... the kid is a total ham. I LOVE HIM!! And what a lovely work of art he created!

    ReplyDelete