Welcome Zeke Roger Twigger !!!!!!! Sebby and Zeke are exactly 2 years and 3 days apart. What a big boy! He came into this world weighing more than Sebby! How is that even possible!!?!?! 21 inches and 9 pounds, 9 ounces....hello Linebacker! We had a great trip up to see the new momma and dada. They are doing so well! We came in on Friday afternoon and visited Ciocia and Uncle right away. They had just come home from the hospital. I have to say, I'm super duper impressed they were ready for visitors. I'm relieved Seb slept on the way up as he was so excited to meet his new buddy. I can't wait until Zeke gets a little older and they can play. This is gonna be so much fun watching these two grow up together. Seb was on his best behavior (all be it, super hyper for most of the time we were visiting). Babcia Monika made Zupa Ogorkowa (Pickle soup - it tastes sooooo much better than it sounds) and Golumpki. Seb gobbled both up. He's a true 50% Polak! That's my boy!
We visited again on Saturday and ran an errand to Leslie's Pool for a zippered vacuum bag. It was $36. I wonder how much it will cost in the next 20 years??? Gavin was aaaahh-mazing. He's gonna make a wonderful daddy (like there was ever any doubt)! He helped Evone with the breastfeeding and took care of EVERY detail. Evone felt well enough to take a walk on Saturday. It was her first official outing with Zeke (not counting the doc office and trip from the hospital). If you can't tell, I'm absolutely thrilled to be a Ciocia!!!!! We love you Zeke!
Seb can't wait to touch Zeke!
So little itty bitty
Babcia visited
Is that Seb's foot on Gavin's head?!
Proud papa!
Horsing around
My nephew!
Seb giving kisses
Love this face!
Seb finds an old toy
2nd pic of the cousins!
Oh he is just precious! Congratulations!! He's going to have his own blog too, right??
ReplyDelete