Mom! I can't see anything!
I dressed up as a wizard...Can't you tell?
My pirate and tiger. What a pair!
Dad forgot to brush his teeth
Who coordinated these outfits? A tiger, a pirate and a wizard....the next George Lucas sensation...
Seb had a blast playing with Leo and Carla. For whatever reason, Sebby was completely obsessed with shouting out Leo's name for almost the entire time we were there. He officially has a man crush, a bromance has blossomed. How sweet!
Leo never misses a work out....
Seb following Leo around. Do you see the King of the Wild Things in the background?
Leo and Seb cracking up at Leo's grandpa. He was a clown and at first Seb was completely terrified of him but he won his heart over after treating him to some candy.
Time to rehydrate
Couple of days prior to Halloween I took Sebby to a nearby church that had a Pumpkin Patch. He's gonna be a strong man one day! He really did push that pumpkin over. One day, I'll make him pick it back up. For now, I'll just use my legs to lift.
"I'm too sexy for these punkins, too sexy it hurts"
He decided to buy this one. He even paid the lady a $1 for it
1, 2, 3....goooooo
Looking at all the other kids...such an observer
Halloween is so much fun when you've got kids! We got home and had a few trick or treaters and then decided to give one more candy to Seb. He had about 5 pieces the whole night. However, he was so pooped by the end of the night, he passed out without a peep. THANK GOODNESS!
No comments:
Post a Comment