Thursday, November 8, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

At this time 2 years ago I was in labor for my 26th hour. I still hadn't received my epidural and I was approximately 7 cm dilated. I remember this so vividly because the pain was getting pretty unbearable and I couldn't believe I had been up for almost two days straight. What an experience that was! I would make it to midnight before the epidural but I had two centimeters to go before then. Phew! Glad that's over!

Sebby, I'm so glad you have joined me and your dad in this little life we've got going for us. We are so fortunate and I pray each and everyday that I remember to thank God for the little things in life. I try not to take for granted how truly blessed we are.  You are such a loving, warm, kind, rambunctious (almost) 2 year old. I love you my sweet child. Please don't grow up too fast, ok?

Babcia and Jeremy helping with prep

Here are some pics from your birthday party this year....there's more to come. Mommy's camera pooped out during your birthday candle blow out so I'll need to snag some from grandma and friends...We had so much fun with your pals!  We celebrated with a Thomas the Train theme. You're absolutely in love with Thomas, aka "Choo Choo" as you like to call him!

The cake....Chocolate cake with buttercream frosting...Yuuuum



This is about the time mom's camera pooped out...right before the most important part


Preparty in babcia's bed

Sophia was our first guest

Then Seb's girlfriend arrived with some others

Daddy made this sign and the train tracks behind it. 

I made the railroad crossing


Saying bye bye to Ciocia Agnes, Babcia and Jeremy


\
Seb trying on Niva's tiara

After a couple of mimosas....in me, not Niva!

The aftermath

More destruction


Sali makes an entrance during "present opening time"

1 comment: