I'm trying to get better with doing regular posts on this here blog. I'm really not sure why it's so difficult for me to find time to do a quick post!!! It's not like I have a job! :) (which by the way, I'm STILL loving that!). I wonder if I'll ever get bored of it. Today Seb met up with his Monday playmates, Leo and Niva. Fun was had by all. What was really funny was to see my child NOT partake in ring around the rosie. He was way too cool for that! Or maybe it's because his mom just hasn't taught him how to do that..... Ooops! Guess I dropped the ball there! He wasn't having any of it!
I'm on a butterfly!!!
How we managed to get three kids to sit still for more than a second is beyond me!!!! Aren't they the cutest???
Here are some more pics per fan (aka family) requests! Here you go!
Yes, that's Seb's finger up my nose
We take the trike everywhere! Even the grocery store!
Gymboree pals, Dane and Olivia!
Pool party with Ainslee this past weekend. It's getting hot already!
awww what a sweetie pie. Sorry for Leo hanging on Seb like a monkey boy--hope he's not traumatized!
ReplyDeleteHow do you manage the trike AND a grocery cart at the store?? This must be a job for Mama and Dada?
ReplyDelete