This was after chocolate time...Hyper Seb!
I'm in a Chocolate Coma!!!!
On Saturday Babcia had to work so Mom and Dad took Seb to the museum. Thumbs up to the museum!!!
Digging for Dino bones
Sand pit!
Fireman Sebastian
Lasers
I love Lasers Dada!
More lasers!
I'm pooped!
1)He no longer likes the YMCA. I have gone back twice now and he has balled each time. There was approximately 30-40 toddlers there the other day that I just couldn't even leave him for more than 5 minutes. Needless to say, I did NOT work out that day. I was traumatized and of course Sebastian was fine the minute I picked him up! Here is the aftermath picture:
Not happy!
2) Sebastian is talking more and more each day. To date, here are all the words he has said to date (most of them he just started saying about 2 weeks ago!):
cheese
keys
please - he signs this one all the time
dada
mama
shoes
cat
dog
drill
uh-oh - one of his faves
eye
hi
bye
more
duck
All kinds of Animal sounds
Boat
Of course most of these words are all in Seb speak. You know, the kind only his mama and dada understand. It's kinda cool having your own little language!
Shoveling dirt is a tough job! Waaa!
3. Seb likes to stay up late. This past week, Seb got to stay up the latest ever since he started sleeping through the night! He didn't go to bed until 8:30 pm!!! And it wasn't even the weekend! He got to see his friend Abby and they cuddled in her hammock. Lovebirds....Ah! I need more of this kind of black mail material! It was fun to see Kalin, Jen and Matt. And I got to score an awesome risotto recipe! Thanks Jen!
She's my girl
4. Sebastian took his first Music Together class and Spanish demo class. We won't be signing up for Spanish quite yet. He's too young but the class gave me a lot of ideas on how to incorporate the language in our everyday tasks. He absolutely loved the music class. There were about 8 other kids there and he went up to each one of them and tried to hug some of them. My shy guy has turned into a social butterfly! He was bouncing up and down and moving all around. Too bad it's $240 for 10 weeks! The only reason I did it this time was because I got it on a $100 special through Groupon. Love me some Groupon! That being said, we'll be going back to Lainie's Music class very soon! Leo, will you be waiting for us?!?!



When you move to Austin, you can do music at Crestview--Ms. Lainie's teaching a class there now!
ReplyDeleteAwesome talking, Seb!
Dude, those chocolate pictures are TOO MUCH!!!! I'm rolling on the floor!!! Thank you, dear friend for updating this blog!! We wanna see Seb EVERYDAY, you got that?? ;)
ReplyDelete