Friday, March 9, 2012

Got a minute??!

Why, yes, yes I do!  Sebastian's been sleeping for almost 2 and a half hours today! Wow, I've been able to get so much done: Send off Aetna FSA reimbursement, clean out goldfish and cheerios out of mommy's car, respond to some old emails, talk to Auntie Evone for almost a half hour (granted this was BEFORE he went down, but I'm counting it!), and prep today's craft afternoon. It's so nasty out today (about 45 degrees and rainy) so what better thing to do other than stay in and work on some crafts with Monkey Bear. Thanks to my dear friend and SAHM, Anuva I snagged a fun DIY craft idea off of a mommy blog: pull out some paper, ink pads and stamps and let Sebby boy go to town. I realize this will probably only hold his attention for about 2 minutes (if that!) and then he'll be off onto the next thing but that's the life of a 16 month old! That's right, he's 16 months today!!!!  Happy Birthday baby doll.  Love you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Wooohooo! What's up Crafty Momma!! Glad you're back on the blog-- now show us the finished stamp project product!

    And Long Nap Days are the bomb...you go Sebzzz!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Sebastian needs to take longer naps more often if it means you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for prince Seb and queen Karol!

    ReplyDelete