Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bluebonnet Season

Is 10 am too late in the day to take bluebonnet pics? I ask because OH MY GOODNESS it was hot this morning?!  What time do photographers usually do this kind of stuff? Seb slept til 8:15 am because of the awesome happy hour he indulged in last night....Seb, you gotta take it easy with the stuff.

So, getting fed, dressed, diapered and out the door took a while. We got to the bluebonnet field and it was so bright and sunny, we didn't stay long......but managed to snag a few pics!

Squinty eyes! That sun star is BRIGHT!

Mr. Squirrel tagged along


Look dad, birds!


Chillin' in my bluebonnet field


Here's Sebastian recreating the bluebonnet field....

Blue and yellow makes green grass! 

I'm really this clean when I finger paint...NOT!

So many colorful bluebonnets!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, great painting, Sebster!!! And what professional looking bluebonnet pix!! Love em!

    ReplyDelete