I drove to Dallas this past weekend for one of Ciocia Evone's baby showers. We drove an hour out to a little town called Justin where her friend Melissa lives. I swear there's no more than 20 people living there. It was sooooo quiet. On the way there, we saw a variety of true Texas ranches, cows, old beat up trucks, a train in the middle of downtown, and possibly an armadillo. Ok, I made that last one up, but it makes the story better so just go with it. My sis is in her 33rd week and is ready to have Mr. Twiglet arrive NOW! Check out the baby room with proud mommy and daddy! Gavin painted it all by himself! Look, even Daddy owl has a camo tshirt on!
I'm throwing my sis a shower on the weekend of the 28th and I just placed the order for the shower cake balls (request by mommy to be). I'm super excited cuz they are the cutest ever!!!
I personally like the fact that there are more happy and sleepy faces than crying ones. I hope that's a foreshadow for my sis' future!
Lastly, we FINALLY had our first ever kid pool party! And it was a success! Look at these cuties. And check out my undressed child. At least he has a diaper on!
Snuggling up to my future wife
Kisses
She said yes!!!
Sebastian, you are such the lady's man. I know you really, really like Niva right now. Can you continue this trend so you can marry her so then her mama and me can plan wedding showers, baby showers and parties for you two? Great, thanks!

I volunteer Carla to be a bridesmaid at the Seb/Niva wedding!
ReplyDelete